Manuals, Guides and Webinars
Reference materials for technical subjects and issues
Understand how to optimize social media for the conservation of our marine environment.
- What is the role of social media in marine biodiversity?
- How can I use my social media accounts to contribute...
Learn about how the health of our oceans is being measured.
- What is the Ocean Health Index (OHI)?
- Key elements of the OHI framework
- What are the practical uses of the...
Learn about the latest developments in electronic catch documentation and traceability (CDT) systems for sustainable fisheries.
- What is CDT and why now?
- How CDT works
- Emerging business models and investment opportunities for CDT
Watch this FREE webinar to learn from Dr. Tobias Börger on the valuation of marine and coastal ecosystem services. PEMSEA's webinar series, together with its partner, Plymouth Marine Laboratory (PML), aims to share...
Watch this one-hour webinar to hear from leading experts, Judith Kildow and Maricor Ebarvia, discuss the latest research and thinking on the concept of “blue economy”:
- What is blue economy and how...
The purpose of the Port Safety, Health and Environmental Management System (PSHEMS) is to provide a mechanism for implementing the PSHEM Code.