For the second phase of the Implementation of the Arafura and Timor Seas Regional and National Strategic Action Programs project (ATSEA2), PEMSEA and our partners are seeking a logo to represent the project. This 5-year project will enhance the sustainable development of the Arafura and Timor seas, protecting biodiversity, improving the livelihoods of communities in the region, and improving the overall management of marine and coastal areas.
- There is no fee to enter the Contest.
- The artist will be held accountable to any issues that may arise with regard to originality and authenticity of the design.
- The deadline for Entries is 11.59 pm (UTC+8) 7 March 2020.
- Information about ATSEA can be found at http://diktas.iwlearn.org/atsea
- Designs must be submitted in JPG format with a minimum resolution of 1280 x 960 and to be sent in size A4 (21cm x 29.7 cm) by email. Colour and BW versions should be included.
- The winner will be announced in mid-March 2020. The judges’ decision will be final.
Artists must be from one of the four involved countries: Australia, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, and Timor-Leste.
The logo will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Relevance/Concept: 40%
- Originality: 30%
- Artistry/Aesthetic Appeal: 30%
The single prize is USD 750. A certificate of success will be issued to the winner to accompany the money prize.
- All Entries will become the sole property of the ATSEA 2 and may be displayed publicly on ATSEA web site.
- All logos received will become the property of ATSEA, which will have the right to make amendments and modifications to any parts or aspects of the logo.